Romeoville Area Chamber of Commerce Education Committee Purpose & Mission
The Romeoville Area Chamber Education Committee facilitates educational programs on behalf of the educational institutions and business community. Its mission is to implement a better understanding of education and training needs of the business community.
Education Committee Goals & Objectives
- To plan and execute events to educate Chamber members
- To develop business-to-education partnerships
- To be a positive voice for the business community
- To make chamber resources available to the schools
- To help ensure a skilled and educated workforce for the future
- To recognize individuals in the educational system and the business community through scholarships
Benefits of Participation
The benefits of participation are many and include expanded business contacts through active association with other volunteers and members, enhanced business and community visibility and growth of communication and marketing skills.